FreeAgent & Danbro Business
Manage your finances on the go, with FREE access to FreeAgent’s award-winning business accounting software.
FreeAgent for your Business
Manage money on the move, with FREE access to exclusive software and a wealth of innovative tools and applications. Thanks to our Platinum Partnership with FreeAgent, you’ll enjoy real-time access to your business’s finances. Recently voted number one for small business accounting software, FreeAgent offers a simple, intelligible way for you to manage:
- Time Tracking
- Project Management
Danbro Business & FreeAgent: Platinum Partners
Your FREE business accounting software
Our FREE business accounting software, which is worth £348 per year, lets you:
- Check profits, manage projects, track billable / non-billable time, and take and upload photos of your receipts - all from your smartphone!
- Reconcile transactions with automated bank feeds that go direct to your account. You can also link your business bank accounts for automatic, daily imports.
- Create and send estimates, invoices and timesheets on the go.
- Record and manage expenses, and make sure you don’t miss out on any unclaimed expenses.
- Get automated reminders and avoid the hassle of chasing pesky late-payers.
Your FreeAgent Tutorial
Danbro Business & FreeAgent
A Platinum Partnership
Since 2010, Danbro Business have offered business leaders like you the opportunity to use FreeAgent as your preferred cloud accounting system. In fact, our initial deal with FreeAgent was the single-largest ever to involve a UK cloud accountancy provider. And, since becoming Platinum Partners in 2018, it’s a collaboration that’s gone from strength to strength, with the real winners being you guys, our business and franchise family.
“Danbro Business are one of the biggest companies we work with. It’s an incredibly important and valuable partnership for FreeAgent. From the very start, we’ve been so impressed with how easy it’s been to get the Danbro Business team up to a high level of expertise with our software. Not to mention how engaged they continue to be with FreeAgent.
We also admire their progressive ethos and strong commitment to their local community. Being so closely aligned [with our own culture and principles] has made working together very rewarding.”
Kevin McCallum, Chief Commercial Officer, FreeAgent