How to register a complaint
- Speak to a member of your team. They are always the best starting point.
- Click the unhappy face below the signature on an email from us and tell us what has happened in the comments box.
- Click here and follow the instructions to let us know what has gone wrong.
- Whichever method you choose, your complaint will be recorded and we will contact you within two working days to find out what went wrong and help put things right.
- Once your complaint has been resolved, we will close it.
- We take complaints very seriously; every month we review the causes and take action to improve our services.
What to do if you're not satisfied
If you’re unhappy with a response you’ve received or if you’re not satisfied with the outcome, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Our central Quality Team will investigate how your complaint was dealt with.